Tuesday, October 2, 2007



Im soooo tired from such a busy day, Gabby is going to be very excited because he loves his NO NO and Bella he also loves his BABA just like you!!!



I love my plane that Daddy bought me.



I Love to crawl all over, and I'm trying to pull myself up on the furniture.



Look at my 2 bottom teeth, I also have 2 on the top!!! Doesn't it make my smile the cutest???



Mommy thought since I drank my bottle in less then 2 minutes I was ready for some cereal and boy did I like that!!! I ate the whole bowl and then tried to lick the bowl clean like Uncle Jay!



OH SO YUMMY, CAN I HAVE MORE??????

4 comments:

Erin Boland said...

I am so HAPPY for the BUI Family! He is so cute and looks like he is having so much fun. We can't wait to meet Hajime.

With Much Love,
ERIN BOLAND

Shirley said...

He is sooo cute! What a happy little guy. God is good--Haji took to you both so readily. He is meant to be yours!

Shirley

Spectrum said...

Bella: My baby brother has a pacifier and why does he have a BaBa? I love my baby brother. I love my mommy and daddy. I am having fun at school while you are gone.
Gabby:I want my mommy to feed him because I like my baby brother. I love my baby brother's teeth. I want you to come back with my baby brother. XOXOXOXO

My Journal said...

The Bui family is blessed. We can't wait to meet Haji and see the Bui family again.